In a few years, we will be in a world where there will be #Skyways like #roadways:
- #DroneTaxi would be flying on a People Skyway
- ‘Application’ #Drones like e-commerce, individually owned #drones would be on the Application Skyway
- The Government would be able to monitor all #Drones on the radar.
- Any Drone crossing the boundaries of Skyway ( eg: its latitude and longitude boundaries) would be taken down ( #security enforcement drones causing forced landing) after giving 1–2 warnings to an owner of #drone on an online system web + mobile
Traveling for People and Applications would be Sky-way based instead of Physical roadway based.
Advantages of Sky-way transportation :
- Cheaper ( as no construction cost involved )
- Fewer traffic possibilities as expansion ( increasing a sky-way ) do not involve any construction cost
1) The skyway transportation carries a risk of the transportation object falling down. This risk can be taken care of by having these sky-ways not above residential or roadway transportation.
The current actual state of affairs:
> Drone taxis are ready and flying, Application drones are ready and flying…
Do you think this is going to be our actual future in the next 5–8 years?